Creative Belgium understands that privacy is important and we care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law, in accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/EC on General Data Protection Regulation.
2. ABOUT US
3. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We gather this data in order to grant you access to our publications and services, to invoice memberships and to keep you posted on our activities. We may analyze the gathered data in order to improve/personalize our services or expand our activities. We may sometimes inform you on initiatives of Friends of Creativity, on our behalf.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, in case of legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order or a governmental authority.
A cookie is a text file that is placed by the server of a website in the browser of your computer or your mobile device when you visit the website. The cookie contains a unique code that allows to recognize your browser during your visit and repeated visits. Cookies do not identify you as an individual and have no access to other information on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device in the folder of your browser. The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiry date and a unique numeric code.
This website may be using following cookies:
- Cookies that remember your preference or that keep track of whether you have already clicked on a notification or pop-up.
- Google Analytics cookies. The Google Analytics are only used to get a clear picture of the number of visitors, traffic sources and pageviews. These cookies are in no way used to store personal information.
- Embedded content cookies. Our web pages are sometimes enriched with embedded content such as videos that are played from vimeo.com or youtube.com. When you click the embedded content to visit the source website, cookies can collect information.
- Cookies from tools to share pages on social media such as AddThis or Sumo.
- Cookies from tools to make inquiries to the surfers like Hotjar.
The cookies on our website do not in any case collect personal data, but only click statistics we use in order to improve our website.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy has been designed to uphold.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data;
- The right to rectification if any personal data;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to delete any personal data we hold about you
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data)
- The right to object to the use of your personal data for particular purposes;
If you have any questions or complaints about how we use your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 2 and we will try our best to solve the problem as soon as possible.