BENEXT is a Belgian student competition for all future stars in advertising, design, marketing and communications. It's a great opportunity to learn from the best. You can win a world-class training at the Cannes Lions School or a seat during the judging week of the Creative Belgium Awards.
All participants receive a copy of THE BOOK 2019. Displaying the Creative Belgium’s 2019 Awards, from the ones that made the shortlist to bronze, silver and gold medal winners.
- We don’t want to make it too difficult, so we just ask to make an advertisement for yourself.
- We need a 2 minute video along with your cv showing us who you are, how you are creative and why you would like to attend the Academy.
- The video does not need to be professionally produced. You can make it on your smartphone and share it via a youtube link.
- The video is an opportunity for you to show your creativity. Just make sure you entertain us, surprise us, or make us fall in love with you.
- The video should be in English.
- Jurors will rate applicants from 1 to 9.
- The hightest marked submission will go to Cannes, The other winners will get a seat at the table during judging week. Both events are unique opportunities to learn and be inspired.
Are you studying advertising, marketing or design ? Passionate about creativity? Interested in a career in creative advertising or communication? Then this is a contest for you!
•The competition is open to all students in the industry: creatives, strategists, marketeers, etc.
•You are a full-time student
•You are ideally in your final year
• You are a fluent English speaker
"I believe we must focus primarily on inspiring and motivating the new generation of creatives. All under the motto: Creative Belgium wants to unite and inspire the next generation of creative talent and help the creative industry to prove its added value. Promoting creativity as a driver of economic and social good and change.” - Jens Mortier
14 Feb 2019: 9am, deadline for applications
April 2019: announcement winners
23 - 30 April 2019: judging week Creative Belgium Awards
17 - 24 June 2019: Cannes Lions Festival
About the Cannes Lions School
The Cannes Lions School is a student learning programme designed to introduce students to the advertising industry and help them kick-start their careers. Teachers are A. Asefaw & M. Kallhed, Co-Founders of The Pop Up Agency. Belgium has one of the wanted seats in the classroom. So apply now and get five years learning in five days this summer.
About the Creative Belgium Awards
During the judging week of the Creative Belgium Awards you will get the chance to shadow some of the leading senior creative thinkers in Belgium. The creation of a shadow jury allows the ‘jurors of the future’ to gain valuable insights before entering the creative industry.
About Creative Belgium
Creative Belgium is a non-profit organisation, led by an elected Board. All of its surplus revenues are invested back into the creative industry, with a focus on projects that develop the next generation of creative talent and on creative sessions that educate and inspire the creative industry.
WITH THE SUPPORT OF