This 6-part online and IRL series is an opportunity to learn from top female creative leaders in Belgium.
Advertising female and non-binary individuals. This course will help underrepresented creatives - in this case younger female and non-binary creatives - make their way in the ad industry, build experience, grow faster. To sharpen their skills and help them overcome barriers.
Lesson 1 - 21/10/2022:
- How to become more resilient and sell your idea in the agency first by Marie-Laure Cliquennois
- Why being a creative director makes me happy by Antoinette Ribas
Lesson 2 - 25/11/2022:
- One Year No Shopping by Sandra Bold
Lesson 3 - 16/12/2022:
- Working on ‘Brand Me’: your values, ambition and life as a happy creative by Senta Slingerland
Lesson 4 - 13/01/2023:
- Growth and career thinking for female and non-binary creatives by Emily Rammant
Lesson 5 - 17/02/2023:
- Creating space for diverse creatives by Katrijn De Wit
Lesson 6 - 09/03/2023:
- Judge for yourself by Katrien Bottez
Exact hours and location tbc soon.
CB company members: one free seat (excl. VAT and catering)
Members: € 699 (excl. VAT)
Non-members: € 999 (excl. VAT)
Price for 6 days or 22 hours of coaching.
This is not about fixing a problem, it’s all about potential.
Meet the mentors